“The Organization and Relationship Systems Certification Program is the most profound program I have ever encountered in the area of team coaching. Working with systems is fascinating and quite rewarding.
The depth of the ORSC philosophy combined with the wide variety of tools and skills have substantially contributed to my success and effectiveness as a professional. My clientele is growing by the day!
ORSC Coaching Certification Program
Take your ORSC training to its logical conclusion by becoming a world class practitioner through enrollment in ORSC Certification. This unique, comprehensive eight-month program with extensive practice, online study and supervision, is designed to produce the best ORSC practitioners in the world. Certification moves the ORSC material out of the introductory level to mastery and practical application.
Current Certification Registration Status
We are accepting registrations for the Fall Semester Cohorts,
Seating is limited so register soon!
Calls will occur every Wednesday at 9:00 am – 11:00 am Pacific (UTC/GMT - 8 hrs)
Orientation Call Date: August 24, 2016
Start Call Date: September 14, 2016
Mid-Program Break: December 17 2016 to January 5, 2017
In-Person Residential: January 6-8, 2017. Location: TBD
End Call Date: May 24, 2017
Calls will occur every Tuesday at 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific (UTC/GMT - 8 hrs)
Orientation Call Date: September 27, 2016
Start Call Date: October 18, 2016
Winter Break: December 21, 2016 – January 2, 2017
Mid-Program Break: January 28 – February 9, 2017
In-Person Residential: February 10-12, 2017
End Call Date: June 27, 2017
$7,995 for the entire 8-month program. Students will earn 96.5 ICF CCEUs.
- Practice Development. Over the course of the program you will learn how to confidently talk about ORSC coaching, enroll clients and charge what you are worth.
- Mastery as an ORSC Certified Coach. The Program creates proficiency and skill in consistently using the ORSC tools and skills with clients.
- Personal Growth. Emotional and social intelligence is a natural side effect of continuing ORSC study. Deepen the powerful personal growth you began during the courses.
- Credentialing. Upon successful completion you will receive the ORSCC Credential. This will make you one of the elite graduates of the only accredited Relationship Systems Coaching Program in the world, offering your practice a considerable marketing edge.
- Practically apply your learning with your World Work Project. The World Work Project invites you to directly apply the ORSC model to an area in your personal or professional life where you passionately desire change to come about. Use the project to help you create programs, open new niches, or improve your personal relationships.
What is the Certification Program?
- The CRR Global Certification consists of two semesters (four months each, with a three-week break) of practice, online study, and extensive supervision.
- Some components of the program are:
- Skill Drill Calls. Two-hour calls where you will study an ORSC skill or tool in depth and then practice coaching with it.
- 17 Hours of Supervision. The program places a premium on supervision with five hours of Group Supervision (learning from each others coaching recordings), six hours of live Team Coaching Supervision (using scenario) and six hours of Individual (one-on-one) Supervision.
- Colleague Calls. Frequent triads with your fellow students to discuss the material and create community.
- World Work Project. The world work project allows you to apply the ORSC materials in the real world and develop yourself as a change agent. The project can be as modest or ambitious as you choose.
- 100 Hours of Coaching. Students have a year to complete their hours and the practice requirement supports you crossing the edge to become a successful ORSC practitioner.
- Three-Day Residential Training in Group Processes.
- Credibility in an ever more demanding professional field.
- Membership in an elite community of uniquely qualified practitioners sharing experiences from the field.