Prerequisite Systems Coaching Integration: Moving Toward Mastery
SKU #: ORSC CERT
Total Cost: $7850.00For more information see Pricing Packages.
Pay in Full Cost: $7449.00
The certification program offers intensive practice and study in the ORSC model, and is designed to create mastery in Relationship Systems Coaching.
The program is comprised of 8 months of weekly calls and a three-day Residential Training.
Some of the components of the program include:
- Cohorts - Students will be assigned to a 15 person Cohort learning community during certification. The Center supports cross disciplinary training and Cohorts will combine students specializing in Organizational Coaching with those specializing in Personal Relationship Coaching. However, students will have the opportunity to focus on their area of interest, in terms of choice of scenarios used in skill drill, client supervision and application of the Online Learning.
- Two-hour Skill Drill Calls - approximately every other week with an emphasis on the mastery of specific ORSC Tools.
- Extensive Practice - Students will need to complete 100 hours of Relationship Systems Coaching during the 8 month program, and will need to carry a minimum of 4 systems coaching clients at all times. A mix of group/family and pair/couples coaching will be required.
- Extensive Supervision - in three formats.
- One-to-one supervision (6) for each student.
- Group supervision (5) providing students the opportunity to learn from peer coaching session.
- Team/Family Coaching supervision (6) allowing students live supervision of large group coaching.
- World Work* Project - We hold our students to be world workers. Each student will choose a world work project to act as a powerful lens for the application of certification skills.
- Residential Training (3 days). Residential training will occur in the middle of the tele-class series and will allow for the practice of large group coaching skills that need to occur in a face to face environment.
- ORSC Institute - An online university learning platform focusing on deep theory and individual application of the work. Online learning is combined with one hour Triad Calls to anchor the learning and promote a learning community.
Pay in full today to receive the $7449.00 price. For all other pricing options please refer to our Pricing Packages.
99.5 ICF CCEU
Prerequisite course: Systems Integration: Moving toward Mastery »
To be eligible to apply for the certification program you must:
- Have completed all five ORSC courses through Systems Integration before entering certification.
- Have a minimum of 4 documented Systems Coaching clients on entering the program and maintain 4 clients throughout the program. The certification program is a practitioner training program. You must have an active Relationship Systems Coaching practice to benefit from the program.
- To sign up for the program you will need only 2 systems clients.
- You will have a month from the start of the program to get the other two clients.
- Be able to attend the full residential program in the middle of the program.
- Be willing to develop a world work project of your choosing during the program.
|Country||City||Location||Description||Start Date||End Date|
|Virtual||Virtual||Residential: January 10-12, 2014 in Washington DC Area (USA)||
Tue, Sep 17th 2013, 09:30 PST
10 Jan, 2014
Call Day/Time: Tuesdays, 9:30 am – 11:30 am Pacific (UTC/GMT - 8 hrs)
Orientation Call Date: September 3, 2013
Start Call Date: September 17, 2013
Mid-Program Break: December 21, 2013 – January 9, 2014
Residential: January 10-12, 2014 in Washington DC Area (USA)
End Call Date: May 27, 2014
|17 Sep, 2013||27 May, 2014|