Meet The Authors
An interview with Marita Fridjhon
Visit Team Coaching Zone
or Listen Here:
Join Marita Fridjhon and interviewer Krister Lowe as she discusses her recently published book: “Creating Intelligent Teams: Leading with Relationship Systems Intelligence” which she co-authored with Anne Rød.
Order your copy signed by Marita Fridjhon by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 866.435.5939. Anticipated shipping date: within one week of orders placed.
Creating Intelligent Teams is a different way to initiate, manage and lead effective and positive change in teams and organizations. For any organization looking to nurture and develop talent from amongst its own employees, the book offers an accessible, yet highly informative, information resource on:
• How to recognize the influences on, and dynamics of, individuals and teams.
• How to enhance team performance.
• How effective leaders can boost productivity and build intelligent teams.
• How to access and release the potential in teams.
• How to navigate change successfully.
• How to lead diversity and create culturally intelligent teams.
"Relationship Systems Intelligence (RSI) enables the team to quickly reach the core of the matter. It starts processes that enable the team members to have constructive collaborations and interaction with concrete and tangible results. This practical book shows you how to build an intelligent team."
- Christina Hummert, Country Manager, Volkswagen Financial Services, Sweden
"To build a world-class team, you need more than handpicked individuals with high emotional intelligence (EI) - you need a team with high relationship systems intelligence (RSI). On our journey to success, our team benefitted substantially from integrating the Intelligent Team approach."
- Rudolf Pienaar, Divisional Director, Growthpoint Management Services (Pty) Ltd.