ORSC™ Coaching Workshop Series is Coming to Vancouver!
CRR Global is pleased to announce that the ORSC coaching workshop series is coming to Vancouver, BC starting with the introductory course ORS@Work on October 12-13, 2017.
You will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally with CRR Global, the first ICF-accredited school to offer a systems approach to coaching.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then we invite you to register for ORS@WORK - the first workshop in a series of five experiential training modules. The focus for the first module (2 days) is to introduce you to the ORSC model and the foundational skills of Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching.
WHY DO PEOPLE CHOOSE CRR GLOBAL?
- 7,700+ people trained globally.
- 380+ ORSC-certified coaches globally.
- Membership in a supportive global community network.
- Proven, practical tools and skills that can be applied immediately.
- Pioneering, proprietary CRR content is combined with Co-Active Coaching, General Systems Theory, Positive Psychology, Interest-Based Bargaining, and more.