CV - ALAIN POTTIER - TEAM COACH
Alain's Coaching Practice
- Open, dynamic and direct, sometimes confronting clients with themselves in order to move them forward and allow them to think outside the box.
- The systemic approach helps transform individuals and teams, supported by a light and open framework which allows being conscious and intentional.
- Coaching also means helping clients forward the action to anchor their new awareness.
- 20 years working for international companies, both in London (7 years) and in France.
- 10 years developing and training Managers and Leaders
- 5 years as a Professional Coach (Executives, Managers & Teams)
- Team & Leadership Coach - Essomé (Lyon) - Since 2015
- HR Director - Shop Coiffure (Lyon) - 2014-2015
- Regional Sales Manager - Tupperware France - 2012-2014
- Distributor Administrative Support Manager Tupperware France - 2004-2012
- Consultant - Thomson Reuters (London)- 2000-2001
- Data Centre Manager - Thomson Reuters (London) - 1998-2000
- Certified ORSC™ Coach - CRR Global
- Faculty member for CRR Global • Certified Professional Coactive Coach - CTI
- ICF member - PCC level
- Certified PPA Analyst - Thomas International