Alfred DePew, CPCC, PCC, ORSCC
Alfred DePew is an ICF Certified Professional Coach and Certified Organization and Relationship Systems Coach. He serves on the faculty of CRR Global, where he teaches Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching. As principal of Alfred DePew & Co, he trains leaders and their organizations in conflict resolution and change management.
He brings to his coaching a wide variety of skills from his experience as a social worker, business consultant, and college professor. An engaging speaker and facilitator, DePew has offered leadership and creativity workshops throughout the US and Canada.
A partial list of the companies and organizations whose CEO’s, Executive Directors, Team Leaders, Management, Staff and/or Board Members have benefited from DePew’s coaching, consulting, and facilitation:
- Albany Times Union
- Common Cause
- Democratic National Committee
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- LL Bean
- Macdonald Page & Co.
- Maine Medical Center (Maine)
- Portland School Committee (Maine)
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Relations Council of Maine
- Rhode Island School of Design
- United Nations Environmental Programme