CRR Global runs courses all around the world through partners. We are well aware that circumstances vary from location to location, and that as a result, some courses may be cancelled or postponed. We urge you to contact your local CRR Global partner with whom you've booked the course for the latest status on your specific training module
Proactively, CRR Global is also piloting a number of its course modules virtually, including Fundamentals and ORS@Work. More details and dates will be announced in the coming weeks.
Questions and Answers
Refunds and rescheduling will be handled according to the local CRR Global partner policies. Please be in touch with your local partner for more information on refund and rescheduling fees.
Safety of our staff and clients is our first and foremost priority. We follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local guidelines for regions where courses are taking place. If the course location is currently not in a zone deemed at risk, the course will take place as scheduled.
What precautionary measures can I take?
Following the WHO guidelines, to limit the potential spread of this virus, it is imperative that everyone:
- takes everyday preventative actions, such as hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices.
- follows local official guidance.
Can I travel?
As travel restrictions and guidance varies from region to region, please follow the local official advice as to your specific situation.
Who cannot attend a course?
We're asking our course leaders, assistants and attendees to be responsible for your impact, and don't attend an in-person course or meeting:
- if you have symptoms of sickness, including acute respiratory symptoms such as cough, high-temperature or shortness of breath,
- if you have been in close contact to someone sick with COVID-19 in the last 14 days or their close relationships,
- if you have travelled in the previous 14 days through an area that's considered a high-risk area.
Please contact your respective CRR Global partner or us to reschedule your attendance.
More info on the Coronavirus outbreak can be found on the WHO website or with your local authorities.