ORSC™ Coaching Workshop is Coming to Minneapolis!
October 28 - 29, 2017
CRR Global is pleased to announce that Fundamentals of ORSC™, the introductory coaching workshop, is coming to Minneapolis, MN on October 28-29, 2017.
With Fundamentals of ORSC™, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally with CRR Global, the first ICF-accredited school to offer a systems approach to coaching.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then we invite you to register for Fundamentals of ORSC - the first workshop in a series of five experiential training modules. The focus for the first module (2 days) is to introduce you to the ORSC model and the foundational skills of Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching.
WHY DO PEOPLE CHOOSE CRR GLOBAL?
- 7,700+ people trained globally.
- 380+ ORSC-certified coaches globally.
- Proven, practical tools and skills that can be applied immediately.
- Pioneering, proprietary CRR content is combined with Co-Active Coaching, General Systems Theory, Positive Psychology, Interest-Based Bargaining, and more.
- Membership in a supportive global community network.
We look forward to having you join us!